Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

What the WHAT??? Check out the prediction for the 14th!
weather.PNG

Hey, RaZ, have you found your tree tapping thingys yet?

Daylight savings time is upon us. Warmer weather on the way :celebrate... and rain. Muddy yards are on the way. :th...and muddy paws :barnie
Have a good day, all.

Possibly a day to get some outdoor garden things done early, depending on rain. Sometimes I like the rain.

Exactly JanetMarie :) Wish I didn't have to work, we have so much to do outside. I will be planting seeds this weekend for the garden. I have a laundry area that has grow lights to start them. The weather forecast is for mid Michigan, but nice to see some warmth for a change ;).

@chickflick , I bought this amazing rug for pets with muddy paws, snowy feet, general wet foot problems (also good for DH's that don't remove their shoes :) ). It works great since we added another dog to our family … https://www.chewy.com/dog-gone-smart-runner-dirty-dog/dp/119729

Here the little stinker is along with his big brother doggies.jpg

Not quite so warm here, but still..
upload_2019-3-8_8-53-15.png

Looking forward to some relative warmth...despite the possibility of flooding over still frozen ground.

Birds spent 2 days sequestered due to blizzard, now snow is all cleaned up and they are happy to be out. Got a broody battle going on... bucbucbucbucbuc ... SMH.
Let one hatch last spring then had trouble integrating the bator chicks later, so NO!
Anyone want a broody OE and a couple other OE's from last years hatch??

Back
Top Bottom