Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Plus no amount of padding can protect an unstable knee. When I informed my former team that I could no longer play but wanted to help with other areas I received the cold shoulder from most. Women gah!! Yea yea I know I'm one but I'm a tomboy farm girl through n though. Ah well like I said it was fun while it lasted and at least I can say I did it.

I have a similar situation going on at work right now. Office politics are so childish and counter-productive.

@uchytil how much for one of the bunnies? I believe I want a female but not positive also how old will they be?
I sell Flemish Giants for $35. I'll try and put up some pics soon. I have a new page on FB called Staple Station also. I barter also for the right stuff like a couple of Narragansett Turkeys, lol! The bunnies will be just over the 8 week old timeframe when is when I wean them.

are they BB turkeys or heritage?
I'm looking for a couple of Narrs!

I have a similar situation going on at work right now. Office politics are so childish and counter-productive.

FF&H is right down the road, so close, and would be an excellent PT job. I was there the other day looking for rubber grommets for a blast cab mod I'm doing. Anyway, nobody knew what a grommet was...I could be king there, lol. They are hiring also and gave me a "sheet" to look at. I don't know man. It seems like you get there and then the "politics" and what not start start ruining my inner peace.

FF&H is right down the road, so close, and would be an excellent PT job. I was there the other day looking for rubber grommets for a blast cab mod I'm doing. Anyway, nobody knew what a grommet was...I could be king there, lol. They are hiring also and gave me a "sheet" to look at. I don't know man. It seems like you get there and then the "politics" and what not start start ruining my inner peace.
Take it. Then we can be cross-state rivals.

I just came from Blaine's Farm and Fleet in Jackson. Oh, the chicks. If I wasn't disabled right now, I would have bought a bunch of them. Several breeds. Buff cochin, Jersey black giant, Welsummer, Columbian Wyandotte, Golden Comet, White turkey,Royal Palm turkey, Black silkie, white silkie, buff silkies, Speckled Sussex, Cuckoo Maran, Easter egger, Dominique, and New Hampshire. From Crackle Hatchery

Last edited:
I second that Mary and I have 8 chicks in my house right now! I would say it's a good thing that they're at Blaines but they just opened one about 40 minutes from my house (which is close when you love in the middle of nowhere).

Back
Top Bottom