Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I know what you mean, Randy. It's been a year since my knee replacement and still having a lot of stiffness and pain. Waiting to hear back from a different doctor to see what can be done. I'm so tired of pain. I'm hoping your chest pain is "just" the healing process. I mean, you were cracked open :eek: So I would think it will take some time for that to go away. Good Luck on your dr visits

Sorry I missed the last couple of weeks of you adventures, work just sucks up my whole life sometimes. A question- how long have you worked for tsc?
It's been about 2 years since I worked at TSC. I work a part-time job now (since March).

Doc called me back a few minutes ago. The infection is worse than she first thought. I need a CAT scan to get the size and shape, then a consult with the surgeon. Doc has put a "stat" rating on this whole mess. She wants me to delay the cardiac rehab for now.

What a way to spend a day off...too much time on the phone and not enough doing chores. :barnie

Damn! When Dr. Shirley says :stat", people jump. She called in some specialty tests that usually take a few weeks to get an appointment. They were waiting for me by the time I drove the 30 minutes to the hospital. I didn't even have to wait at registration. I got the rock star treatment. Even had groupies there. Just kidding, there were no groupies but the nurses were cute.

Stopped at TSC for feed. All of their chicks were marked down to $1. Even the ducks. Three (3) Rouens followed me home to join the Khakis I have in the brooder. This is what happens when I don't have adult supervision. I'm blaming you BYC people! :D

Going out in this beautiful fall weather to attempt some chores. I love the golden quality of this season even if I don't like the cool air. It's supposed to get down in the 30's tonight. Brrr.

My sister in Naperville answered a online local posting about chicks for rehoming. The woman's husband brought two chicks home from the farm store 2 weeks ago, because they were so cute. Well, they are meat birds and already huge. My sister brought them home and is trying to find a processor, sounds like they'll be ready in about three or four weeks.

My sister in Naperville answered a online local posting about chicks for rehoming. The woman's husband brought two chicks home from the farm store 2 weeks ago, because they were so cute. Well, they are meat birds and already huge. My sister brought them home and is trying to find a processor, sounds like they'll be ready in about three or four weeks.
Does your sis already have chickens?

Somebody stop me!
Duck3.jpg
Duck2.jpg
Duck1.jpg

It's been about 2 years since I worked at TSC. I work a part-time job now (since March).

Doc called me back a few minutes ago. The infection is worse than she first thought. I need a CAT scan to get the size and shape, then a consult with the surgeon. Doc has put a "stat" rating on this whole mess. She wants me to delay the cardiac rehab for now.

What a way to spend a day off...too much time on the phone and not enough doing chores. :barnie
Did your he person check to see if you qualify for fmla? You have to have been with the company 1 year with 1000 hours worked. Fmla protects you from termination when sick. Sounds like you Dr would fill out any paperwork you would need.

Back
Top Bottom