Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Possibly in the process of getting two huskies from the shelter I work at but also not sure. I put a hold on them so I have 48 hours to decide if I want to. I know I want the one but I'm debating if I take his brother too
Brothers from different litters? Or littermates? Have you had littermates before? Quite often littermates are harder to get oriented toward their people instead of each other. Maybe huskies more so? Aren't they pretty independent/l, maybe not people oriented anyway?
On the other hand, my heart breed is border collie so most breeds seem not very people oriented; my BC was more so than most, I think.

Please, I need help

Phoebe my leghorn has not laid in 3 days. Yesterday I noticed her behind is super dirty. She is always in the dirt so, did not paid any attention. She seems fine walking, eating, pecking and so on... Anyways, I just checked her and she is like oozing a white stuff and that is why the dirt is stuck in her behind feather. She has a dirty fluffy butt. What sould I do?

Please, I need help

Phoebe my leghorn has not laid in 3 days. Yesterday I noticed her behind is super dirty. She is always in the dirt so, did not paid any attention. She seems fine walking, eating, pecking and so on... Anyways, I just checked her and she is like oozing a white stuff and that is why the dirt is stuck in her behind feather. She has a dirty fluffy butt. What sould I do?
Definitely clean her up. Perhaps soak her in warm water. Did you check to see if she might be egg bound? I hate to offer advice when I am not certain, but clearly there is something causing it.
Some of the vets here can help and maybe you post on the emergencies area.
Definitely get photos of you can. Keep us posted.

ok, got back from walgreens and got monistat. I have no clue becuase at 60 never had to use any of that. It comes with 3 suppositories, an aplicator and a cream. Here is the poop since she is inside on the old can where she barely fits.
20210812_195309.jpg
and her butt
20210812_195457.jpg 20210812_195454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom