Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Dreamz, I know it sounds a little barbaric, but if you let all of the birds out into a space with enough room, such as your coop and run, they will sort all of their issues out and learn to get along together. Then they will all be able to go in and out as they need to, rain or sun, and you will not have to micromanage them so much.
I have tried and almost lost one. The wyndottes are fine if not together but they all go after one and beat them up. But, it will not last long.

She has nothing but a little skin there now after this. She runs from the wyndottes and Pitbull and flies over to me. She follows me more than my dog when outside. 20220423_114234.jpg

I understand all that you all have mentioned. I made a mistake that should not had done and I cannot reverse it. I love them more than I love myself. They are my family, and my everything. Next coop will be for just unnamed,unloved chickens for survival purposes. These 12, are different. Nope, don't want to cry. Love you all!

Fun with home ownership! Today the 'tile guy' has been out to fix our master bath shower base, which has been leaking. Suprise! Mold on the back wall under the tile, so the entire shower, walls, base, everything, all had to come out. He's just finishing the demolition, and our bedroom is so dusty it's not usable, at least until tomorrow. So, a fun night at a hotel, again, not a vacation. And shopping for tile for the shower walls, and more $$$.
Useless to not have it totally fixed, but not part of the plan, ours or his.
And the 'tree guys' were out this morning taking down some dead/ dying trees, which will be an ongoing project...
The chickens are good, hubby is finally home, and the horses have moved to their summer pasture safely.
End of news here!
Mary

Fun with home ownership! Today the 'tile guy' has been out to fix our master bath shower base, which has been leaking. Suprise! Mold on the back wall under the tile, so the entire shower, walls, base, everything, all had to come out. He's just finishing the demolition, and our bedroom is so dusty it's not usable, at least until tomorrow. So, a fun night at a hotel, again, not a vacation. And shopping for tile for the shower walls, and more $$$.
Useless to not have it totally fixed, but not part of the plan, ours or his.
And the 'tree guys' were out this morning taking down some dead/ dying trees, which will be an ongoing project...
The chickens are good, hubby is finally home, and the horses have moved to their summer pasture safely.
End of news here!
Mary
Liking that your hubby is home; not liking the tile issues.

Back
Top Bottom