Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

An itty bitty fire truck... it's a Ford Focus. It seems very quiet compared to my old car. And waaaay quieter than DH's Jeep.
My Jeep went noisy today. Pipe going to the muffler rotted out on my way home. To make a bad situation worse, I got pulled over and given a ticket. I can't fix the car until I get my social security check in week 3 of this month.
This is on top of a broken furnace, leaking washing machine, and leaking toilet. I think I can fix the toilet but the other break downs are huge expenses that I can't cover. The state programme I applied to for the furnace was rejected. There is a county programme but I failed one of their requirements.

It has been a very bad week. My old cat Freddy died yesterday. I buried him today. He was 18/19 years old.

Sorry about your troubles, Randy. So sorry about your cat Freddy. He did live a long life. My cat, Fred, died a couple of weeks ago. Don't know how old he was. He was a rescue. We had him over 5 1/2 years. He was never a healthy cat. Upset that the rescue gave us a sick cat. Had thyroid problems. Even on meds, he never got healthy. We gave him a good life. He was loved. He was the most chilled cat you ever meet. Sad to lose a pet...

Back
Top Bottom