Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

This cold is not much fun. I'm still without a working furnace. So far I'm holding my own with the wood stove but the seasoned firewood supply is dwindling. I've been turned down or rejected by every agency that might have helped. Last resort is to get a mortgage against the property. Even that is iffy. Welcome to the golden years of retirement. :barnie

Tomorrow after my appointment will try one of those sleds and see. Wagons might not roll on snow, I would think. Thanks for the ideas.
This was my morning wake up to and my BP went to 168/84,lol
@643am you cam see my boot prints because had to get Pitbull out before lights on. He wakes up sexually activated and runs everyone crazy 🤪

20221113_064300.jpg

@915am As I finish my Bible reading
20221113_091515.jpg
@1138am time for some action since checking cameras on ducks showed they were low on water.
20221113_113837.jpg

I don't know anybody up here that keeps ducks that keeps an open pool for them in the winter. They love the snow, and will sleep right out in the middle of a snowy spot. All they need is liquid water to drink, not necessarily a pond to swim in, and they will be quite contented.
Yes, yesterday it was 39 and all 12 knuckleheads got in the kiddy pool that I still have to put inside,lol crazy birds, I got chills just by watching them,lol

Cold here this morning. Duck pool had frozen over but it was thin enough to break up. I've been bringing the water founts in at night so that's not a big deal.

A few days ago I did a load of laundry that included my cell phone. So today I had to get a replacement. They no longer make simple flip phones. So spent most of the afternoon trying to outsmart the smart phone. I think it won.

@RaZ at least it was your phone and not laundering money, :lau

It sucks, all cells are too expensive and complicated. I always had samsungs but had an LG that I loved until stupid G5 crap. Had to get a not so new version but still it was a whooping 5 hundred dollars, plus cover. But forgot the protective film until last month that I dropped it and it cost me 368.00 to replace the front face.

Did not go anywhere today but let everyone out and they were all in heaven. The girls love shrimp. Had a but of fried rice and they devoured it.
Found a drawer of a cabinet that broke, so need to make holes, attach a long rope and make it my wagon,lol
The very sad part was the found that one of my chest freezers went out and about 500.00 worth of meats had to be trashed.

Back
Top Bottom