Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Oh my. I certainly jacked my back. Pain level is very high should go to urgent care or ER. The darn state cancelled my Medicaid so now I have to scramble to get it reinstated I was supposed go to the pain clinic next week. I hate these setbacks especially when things had been going so well

Oh my. I certainly jacked my back. Pain level is very high should go to urgent care or ER. The darn state cancelled my Medicaid so now I have to scramble to get it reinstated I was supposed go to the pain clinic next week. I hate these setbacks especially when things had been going so well
What did you do, now??? Why did they cancel your insurance??

What from do you know? Have you seen a chiropractor before? I have to be seen by one regularly since my body is always having issues 😭 hopefully you feel better soon 🙏

The government has canceled Medicaid for many people who were allowed on the rolls during the covid emergency. Unfortunately, quite a few of the people they have canceled should still be there, but due to paperwork errors, or failure to file paperwork on time many people were wrongly canceled. And canceling is always easier by far than getting reinstated.

Still here, hello!
We've been 'under the weather' for the last week, but are doing better. Might be going to the family Thanksgiving, or not. We'll know tomorrow, and it will be fine either way. We'll party another day!
Rain today, a nice gray, cold, yucky Michigan November day. It's been so warm, into fall, today seems out of place. It's not! 'Regular' fall weather coming up, heading towards December. And leaves everywhere! We have several different trees in our yard, and they all drop their leaves at different times. It just goes on and on in fall, and through winter for the Sycamores. Worth it!
Mary

Back
Top Bottom