Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Picture time... LOL. Gonna show the CS chicks.. Mostly cuz I can not remember if I already posted these on this thread... Serious brain farting...
Fritz....

The whole crew...

These Polish crack me up.
And Roger... Sorry it is a bit blurry... Mid crow...

The Evil Girls.. LOL.

Hawk's tail end Sheh-sheh Fiametta Eldee

Esdee's rear end Look at the stink eye the SLW pullet is giving! And Vonna... She's finally growing her back feathers back in.

And two of the faverolle/glw cockerels... They do not let me get very close, unless I have food...

Last edited:
Just wanted to remind everyone that I have a cabinet incubator and separate cabinet hatcher. I can set up to 300 eggs at a time. I have about 50. If you are in the area or want to send some eggs to me in the mail, I'll set them too. Willing to set them for trades (only if you agree and if they are breeds that I want. What I usually do is keep a certain number of the chicks, depending on how many hatch instead of charging - usually 2 chicks of every 12 that hatch, but varies depending on breed) or, if you want to keep the chicks once they hatch, I usually charge about $1 an egg to hatch them for you. Will give discounts for larger batches. These are a very reliable, self turning, accurate to the tenth of a degree, emergency shut off if temp gets too high, and digital humidity read-out incubator and hatcher. Can hatch just about anything in these two. If interested or you'd like more info, feel free to send me a private message or visit www.HensonAcres.com. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Oh boy do I wish I had some eggs to hatch. NO I don't.. Yes I do, NO I DON'T Sorry... the doppleganger is trying to take over, and I am holding her back! LOL

Ha ha ha!!! No worries. I also had doubts about setting eggs this late, but I figure if they are set by next week, they'll be about 6 weeks old by Halloween. That should be long enough for them to feather out and adjust to the temps pretty well. At least, that's my hope. lol

You folks who do home canning, please dont take risks or use short cuts when processing. Hot-pack tomatoes must be processed in boiling water after packing, as they will not reach the proper temp in a pot. Jars in a boiling water bath are surrounded by circulating boiling water, which ensures proper heating. It is a small step that provides a lot of peace of mind and a safe source of food for you and your loved ones.

Oh boy do I wish I had some eggs to hatch. NO I don't.. Yes I do, NO I DON'T Sorry... the doppleganger is trying to take over, and I am holding her back! LOL
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom