Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

WOO HOO! Got my deer! First deer with a bow in 10 years! Super excited!
clap.gif

Lady:

I get laughed at for my beliefs, so .............. a bit of a hodge podge.

Please, please, please! Do not let those individuals be how you think of that belief, because they obviously haven't read the book they claim to be using against you! That particular book very clearly states our mission to be a humble and loving people. Kind of hard to love and be venomous at the same time, see? Beliefs are beliefs and i am sad that they so obviously hurt you over yours.

Feel better soon, depression is no joke. Esp when it's caused by family.

At any rate religion is one of the taboo subjects on this forum, so here at least you should be "safe". :)

I got my snow... more than I wanted actually. DH got called at 3:50 a.m. Now I have some shoveling to do. Disappointingly I don't have a trip to take today. We called to confirm the time to pick up the hedgehog, no problem. We get a call back a few minutes later, it seems the lady did not tell her husband we were coming and he sold it to someone else.
barnie.gif
So now I am back to trying to find one locally that isn't overpriced. On the good side I get to stay home and decorate the house today. My son is going to my aunt's today to bake cookies with a group of kids.

We called to confirm the time to pick up the hedgehog, no problem. We get a call back a few minutes later, it seems the lady did not tell her husband we were coming and he sold it to someone else.
barnie.gif
Well, maybe this a good thing & you'll find one AND not have to try & hide it for 3 weeks!!!!

As far as I know/have observed, fresher eggs have firmer whites; it's one of the reason one should use the freshest eggs possible when making poached eggs. The whites don't spread as much.

So, there must be something else going on. I know that all my eggs have much firmer whites than store bought eggs.

That's interesting. Perhaps there are some environmental factors at play then, kinda like how my sister's chickens' eggs are so much darker than mine. I think we figured that was because my chickens drink primarily rain water which is pretty much pure and hers drink primarily ground water that's passed through the water softener (containing salt/iron/etc.). Now I would love to find out what determines the fluidity of the whites. My interest is piqued.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom