Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

(It's in Lansing)
I'm trying to get out of my meetings to go to this.. Raz... if you still want to carpool, let me know.

Yeah, that's super wash. If it is machine washable, it's super wash. Anything else would be hand wash only.
it *is* technically possible to felt super-wash but it takes a whole heck of a lot of work. You could give it a try and see if it works! Otherwise, you could maybe wear some thin gloves under them since they're pop-top?

I have 1 isa brown 1 barred rock 1 barred rock mix 2 jerseys 2 blue laced 2 black laced 2 ees and 1 fleur d'uccle (slightly crossed beaked but manages just fine). Great egg layers super sweet birds. For personal reasons I can't keep them any more :( looking for a good home that will love them as much as I do. They love their treats so spoiling is appreciated. Please pm me if you can help. I'll give the food mix I have with the girls.

I'm just starting out this year in West Michigan, and I'm wondering where everyone buys small amount of chicks? I'm only looking to get three (Orpington, Speckled Sussex), but I want to buy them local and be able to pick them out. Is that out of the question?

I'm just starting out this year in West Michigan, and I'm wondering where everyone buys small amount of chicks? I'm only looking to get three (Orpington, Speckled Sussex), but I want to buy them local and be able to pick them out. Is that out of the question?

I bought 3 SS at C S last summer. Should be available hereabouts too. Welcome to the group. lots of info available. I'm in Montague I have 3 SS, 1 BO, 2 Welsummers, (hens ) Live in town . Just egg laying pets for us.

I'm just starting out this year in West Michigan, and I'm wondering where everyone buys small amount of chicks?  I'm only looking to get three (Orpington, Speckled Sussex), but I want to buy them local and be able to pick them out.  Is that out of the question?

Welcome! I've bought chicks from TSC and Family Farm. They usually have a minimum of 6 though. I've also bought from a small local farm store and could buy any number I wanted. Ask around at your local feed stores and see if they will have chicks available.

Back
Top Bottom