Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Worrying about my dogs this afternoon. Got home to find a chewed and empty pill bottle. No idea which one it was (though my guess is the puppy). Vet had me vomit them all with hydrogen peroxide to check for pill bits, but no luck. All vomit was clean. So now I'm supposed to watch for any behavior differences and rush to the emergency vet if they exhibit any. Oy.

Batten down the hatches.........or hutches........... we may have some severe weather hit us tonight somewhere in MI! Check the weather for your area.

I think the weather people should do a recap 24 hours after their forecast. Just to see how accurate they were. Kind of like a batting average.

I find weather dot com to be pretty accurate, but ya gotta take it all with a grain of salt as they are only predicting what is most likely to happen - no one controls Mother Nature!!
.......I can't stand to watch the tv news weather drama queens.

And don't stop coming on here because you don't have chickens.......... we'd like you to stay! Maybe the laws will change..well one can hope.. ;)

Thank you but I'm pretty certain that the zoning around here will never change. Government just continues to take over our lives, they will never quit and mind their own business. It gets worse ever year.

Back
Top Bottom