Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Multi post doesn't like me today...
Troyer I love your Ganoi and the intruding guinea. I was hoping for a big guy with my Malay but they turned out to just be ok not great quality.

And.....sigh....bad chicken mom that I was, didn't close up one coop last night. Everyone seems well enough today. At least well enough I couldn't catch them to check them over. It is a heat wave today at 11*. Dh ended up home today because the cold killed his truck battery. He's off to town to get a new one today.

Hi all. Went to farm and family in Gaylord and got my chicks today:) they have a nice selection there:):) so far all are well.

I come and go a lot. lol Sorry. Things get hectic here fast! The baby was born with a heart defect (November 29th, 2014) and so she could not cry a lot due to poor oxygen saturation. She had open heart surgery 3 weeks ago. Doing well. It was a long 2 weeks at DeVos.

Anyway, we want to hatch some meat birds this year. I was actually thinking of loaning the incubator and eggs to one of the kids' classes. Problem is, where do I get some Cornish cross eggs??? I may do 2 batches and one of quail (where to find quail eggs in MI???) and have each class hatch me a batch. I have an automatic egg turner, so it is easy work for them. Anyway, anyone know where I can order some eggs from? Close enough to pick up would be awesome since I wouldn't have to pay shipping and worry about breaking eggs or things that happen in the mail. I live in Muskegon. Thanks!

I come and go a lot. lol Sorry. Things get hectic here fast! The baby was born with a heart defect (November 29th, 2014) and so she could not cry a lot due to poor oxygen saturation. She had open heart surgery 3 weeks ago. Doing well. It was a long 2 weeks at DeVos.

Anyway, we want to hatch some meat birds this year. I was actually thinking of loaning the incubator and eggs to one of the kids' classes. Problem is, where do I get some Cornish cross eggs??? I may do 2 batches and one of quail (where to find quail eggs in MI???) and have each class hatch me a batch. I have an automatic egg turner, so it is easy work for them. Anyway, anyone know where I can order some eggs from? Close enough to pick up would be awesome since I wouldn't have to pay shipping and worry about breaking eggs or things that happen in the mail. I live in Muskegon. Thanks!

First and most important healing energy to the baby!

@MistyHollow has quail eggs and she's in PawPaw.

I think birdman55 has quail, he might have hatching eggs. I think he is in the Gaylord area.

Prayers that your baby heals and grows strong. Can't imagine how scary that is.

Sam, hope you heal and grow strong also. You have gone thru alot with that infection!

Back
Top Bottom