Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

When the cast was first placed on my arm it probably weighed 2 pounds. After a couple of days it had increased to well over 100. Having it off has made the last few days much easier to deal with.

The home nurse was here to day to draw blood and to change the dressing on the PICC line. The stiches are scheduled to be removed on the 28th. I was a little surprised that the are leaving them in for 25 days.

Tomorrow I see the infectious disease doctor and hopefully he will have good news. As it currently stands I will be on the antibiotic infusion for a least another month. Still it beats dead so I am a happy camper.

I'm SOOOOOO excited too. I have 8 sebastopol goose eggs in the incubator. Got busy with helping with my niece's wedding during the last couple of weeks so haven't been paying much attention to the dates on the eggs even though I continued to candle them to make sure they were progressing. Decided to candle again tonight and one of my first two babies has pipped through the inside air sack (saw it's little beak moving around) and is talking in there!!!!! I moved him/her and its side kick (the other egg that was put in on the same day--Feb 23) in a second incubator for "lock down." The next egg is dated 2/28 and then 2/30.

Supposed to be 20 below tonight. I have my three adult Sebastopol geese locked in the water shed. It isn't heated but it does have staw on the floor and they're mostly out of the wind.

Good luck with your new babies. Good night. Got to get back to Blue Bloods..................

When the cast was first placed on my arm it probably weighed 2 pounds.  After a couple of days it had increased to well over 100.  Having it off has made the last few days much easier to deal with. 

The home nurse was here to day to draw blood and to change the dressing on the PICC line.  The stiches are scheduled to be removed on the 28th.  I was a little surprised that the are leaving them in for 25 days.

Tomorrow I see the infectious disease doctor and hopefully he will have good news.  As it currently stands I will be on the antibiotic infusion for a least another month.  Still it beats dead so I am a happy camper.
So glad to hear that your mending, saying prayers that you will only have good news from the infectious disease doctor. Those blood infections are a scary thing.

New computer arrived today. Finally I can post again. Plus being able to get on a site without all of the ads telling me that I need to buy their program to stop the junk from popping up.

When the cast was first placed on my arm it probably weighed 2 pounds. After a couple of days it had increased to well over 100. Having it off has made the last few days much easier to deal with.

The home nurse was here to day to draw blood and to change the dressing on the PICC line. The stiches are scheduled to be removed on the 28th. I was a little surprised that the are leaving them in for 25 days.

Tomorrow I see the infectious disease doctor and hopefully he will have good news. As it currently stands I will be on the antibiotic infusion for a least another month. Still it beats dead so I am a happy camper.
So glad to have you back and on the mend. Good luck tomorrow.

Welcome to the new folks! Those game birds are really beautiful! That cock looks like he could tackle anyone! OPA, good vibes your way. It's COLD out there! Only nine days to March, and hoping for at least average temps then. Mary

Welcome to the new folks! Those game birds are really beautiful! That cock looks like he could tackle anyone! OPA, good vibes your way. It's COLD out there! Only nine days to March, and hoping for at least average temps then. Mary
Temps are down to negative -8 F outside right now, and we still have a lot of night to go before we see the sun.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom