Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Thanks to Birdman, I think I am going to be putting together a hoop coop or 2 now. I want one for the Midget Whites I have on order (if the order actually comes through) and another for a grow out spot for chicks that have outgrown the brooder. And maybe one more for a greenhouse, lol. We'll see. I think the cattle panels are still on sale at FF&H.
Does anyone here have (or know someone who has) a mature pair of Midget Whites or Royal Palms available?

Hahaha! It wasn't the cute little chicks peeping that got me to take them home! It was all the people wanting eggs! Plus, we got 3 eggs all winter. Yes. 3. Out of 20+ birds. Including the pullets we hatched out early last summer and the ones we got from tractor supply.

Thanks to Birdman, I think I am going to be putting together a hoop coop or 2 now. I want one for the Midget Whites I have on order (if the order actually comes through) and another for a grow out spot for chicks that have outgrown the brooder. And maybe one more for a greenhouse, lol. We'll see. I think the cattle panels are still on sale at FF&H.
Does anyone here have (or know someone who has) a mature pair of Midget Whites or Royal Palms available?
no problem...if you have any questions feel free and post them...you can see the many i have built on my forum below in blue if you would like as well...just got done finishing the third one today...put sand in the bottoms of all of them so far...and off to clean up the backyard a bit

My ducks are growing every day it seems!!! But good news on the coop building, my husband built a new floor and got it installed under the coop (shed was what we thought 10'x10' but after measuring its more 10'x9.5'). Now we just have to build the doors and fix a few holes from moving it and build the run and install solar panels... The list keeps growing!!!

So back to ducks, they are outgrowing thier luxury accomidations of the rubbermaid storage bin, moving them to a kiddie pool, should i wrap chicken wire around the outside so they cant get out?? Or should they be okay??

The big black bear is my scared of everything goldendoodle, she has her nose in the cage and the ducks peep and she chases her own tail until she gets too dizzy and falls down. Oh the craziness!

Last edited:

The big black bear is my scared of everything goldendoodle, she has her nose in the cage and the ducks peep and she chases her own tail until she gets too dizzy and falls down. Oh the craziness!
I wondered if that was a poodle, I have a standard and recognized the curls.
Your 'golden doodle' is not very golden is she....lol.....labra doodle maybe?

Back
Top Bottom