Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

:( nothing wrong with crying.

Condolences....

We know from the minute we let them into our hearts, that one day they will break them.

The joy we gain by loving them will, in time, once again outweigh the sadness they can bring to our lives.

well said, x2, so sorry PK
hugs.gif

Thanks for the kind words & condolences, all...
The kitties are walking around lost, too. (2 of the 3 LOVE the pup)
I'll upload a pic later of Precious laying next to him on his doggie bed with her paw on his leg cuz she knew he wasn't doing well a few weeks ago...(upload feature eluding me at the moment)

Yep, had a good time yesterday...great visiting..

Not too chatty today...just got home from the vet about 2 hours ago..had to put our Rottie to sleep. I am beyond miserable right now...my first dog. Knew this was gonna be hard..knew this was coming (he's 13 years old).....but I was definitely not prepared ...I don't feel like doing anything but cry ..

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there..
Sorry to hear that PK, we were just talking about him yesterday. Tell Steve I said sorry too! Take care.

Was disappointed to miss CS15 this year at the last minute. The lady getting the goats wanted to come Saturday and she had to make two trips, so it took up most of my day. Missed seeing you guys and I hope ya'll had fun!

Keep an eye on the weather today folks, we could be in for a doozy later today!

Yep, had a good time yesterday...great visiting..

Not too chatty today...just got home from the vet about 2 hours ago..had to put our Rottie to sleep. I am beyond miserable right now...my first dog. Knew this was gonna be hard..knew this was coming (he's 13 years old).....but I was definitely not prepared ...I don't feel like doing anything but cry ..

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there..

It's the hardest and worst day of loving a dog. We are going to be facing the same thing here very soon. It's still worth it though. Sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry, PK! It's so hard to lose our fur babies.
hugs.gif
x3, or more by the time I got to this post.

I'm SO going to CS next year. I want to see other chicken people. GAAMPs meetings don't count. I hope ya'll had a good time.

Do chickens drool? A few weeks ago, I thought I caught Hazel drool out (sorry, gross) a little bit of clear fluid. I didn't get a good look-I barely saw it out of the corner of my eye. I kept an eye on her and she seemed, and still seems fine and I haven't seen her do it since. Today I saw Abbey do the same thing, and she looks normal as well. All her normal curiosity and coordination, in fact she jumped on the egg collection door with ease a minute later.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom