Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

We are debbie and richard foster from livingston county ,michigan. We have a small farm and raise chickens ,ducsk, and guinea fowl. We also have a few peacocks around for their beauty. Just wasted to intrduce ourselfs to everyone and say a big Hi!.

Hi, I'm in Macomb County and I'm looking for turkey eggs or poults. Since I am raising them for meat birds, I am looking for heritage birds from large stock. Standard Bronze and Bourbon Red are what I usually end up with, but birds of any color or mix are welcome.

I can't take much more winter.I am also not looking forward to construction season either. But won't it be nice to see some grass?
1f601.png

Hi out there! Anyone care to speculate when spring is coming this year? I know we didn't get much winter this round but it's getting old anyway.
welcome-byc.gif
the Mi. sight is a nice place to be. good to see some new folks

Hi, I'm in Macomb County and I'm looking for turkey eggs or poults. Since I am raising them for meat birds, I am looking for heritage birds from large stock. Standard Bronze and Bourbon Red are what I usually end up with, but birds of any color or mix are welcome.
welcome-byc.gif
same to you,

if any of the new folks are able to come to chicken stock in june, !! I think, it is a great picnick with a bunch of great chicken people. all are welcome

RAZ... just got my garden club news letter,,, it seems Garden City "known for the large gardens that hide behind the homes. Over the last couple years GCGC has started to think about curb appeal. This summer every home will be invited to participate in a "bringing back yards to front yards" community-wide contest which the club hopes will bring neighbors together ectl......didn't you get a citation last yr for having a garden in the front yard?

Back
Top Bottom