Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

And while you are doing that, I will be going to court again. I hope the judge is lucid this time, he sure seemed to be discombobulated last time.

So sorry you are still having trouble with these people, It is wrong that a township would go after someone the way they are, Isn't there someone else they can pick on for a while??
CHICKENSTOCK
June 10, 2017
Delta Mills PARK
10am-3pm

Bring it on!

Thank You, hope the turn out is good

So I figured I would share with the new law taken into effect. So I call the department of agriculture 5172845769. For all the people that think I'm playing. They tell me they don't no **** so they give me Megan at 5172845661. And doctor Nancy p at 5172845669. And they tell me the same thing. Nothing. So as I'm on the phone for ov t two hours and nobody can tell me nothing. The department of agriculture tells me Ellsworth or reed city which is two hours away. U guys all know me. I would love to hear the talk n they couldn't say anything on how the government is involved. I'm so mad right now I have to pay 150 just for this dr. to show up. So next week she is gunna show up. I want u I o understand that Michigan don't give a **** about nobody or their birds it's about who pays who. I'm so disgusted with Michigan.

Last edited:
How about the people in Michigan get together with the state and work things out. Until then why would I want to buy from Michigan to hen all it is is who u know not the quality of the birds u show.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom