Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Good to know, must be that my white ones are the amber links then. We got 2 amber links, 2 buff orphingtons and some other type of sex link. The dark one in the back ground came with it. Maybe they are red sex links?

These are amber link hens:
AmberlinksChickens.JPG

I don't see why you could not come off the back of your coop with a simple shed roof, or even a peak roof to make a little shaded area. I added perches on the side of my coop using 2x4's and shelf brackets.

Hi there fellow Michiganders! Very new to having chickens and I've got some roosters I'm looking to re-home. They are Ameraucanas that I had a hard time finding that ended up being roosters rather than hens, and I have a white laced polish rooster I'd like to sell. Anyone know of someone looking for some boys? I apologize if this is not the place to post. I'm new to the forums, so any help and direction is welcome and appreciated. I'm in Fremont, MI not far from Grand Rapids, Muskegon or Big Rapids.

Are you moving in or out?
I moved out but the girls are at the farm yet. And I would do more laundry there at the farm if the dang washer would stop breaking down. Mom had to call a tech in again this week to take a look at it. thing wasn't working last week as well.

And at long last, that last wagon of hay is in the barn. And best of all, it was brought in while I was at work. Our supplier brought it over with 2 of his daughters I guess it was to help him unload it. My brother soon realized that he needed to be out there to assist them as well. Hope he was smart enough to get the digits. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom