Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Darn! The two cockerels that I kept have so far been very good, sorry about yours, Randy.
He should be tasty, anyhow...
Here we still have too many cockerels, two EE bantam boys, because I'm still ambivalent about our EE bantam rooster. Also two Belgian d'Uccle roosters, although they have been very mellow. Just too m,any!
Anyone wanting a nice bantam cockerel, I've got two.
And there's nothing like a nice cold fall rain!
Mary

I hum. A lot. People at work have commented on it, a teacher at school got mad at me for it. When I had a bad cold and my throat hurt too much to hum, it was an odd day. So getting an "ear worm" is nothing new for me.

I have an "ear worm eraser." I just belt out, "Inna Godda Da Vida." Works for me. That song doesn't get stuck for some reason.

Anyone here know what those lyrics actually were supposed to be? :lol:

The short but furious hail/rain/thunder event earlier was pretty neat to see.
But more hail later, in the full sun, made this rainbow(hailbow?) right in my backyard!! 8-0

1601563589552.png

1601563629532.png

I want to write an opera circa1800s in which the female leads are contraltos and the male leads are basses or baritones. The servants (the sopranos and tenors) can have a beautiful chorus in which they comment antiphonally on the lord and lady of the house. Curtain.

Next scene is in the lush conservatory, where the lady is tending her flowers and chickens.

Electric guitar solo: Da da dadadada DA DA DA, da Da da dadada DA!

Enter the lord of the house. "Inna Godda Da Vida, Baby! Don't you know that I love you!"

(I'm retried. I already quit my day job.)

Back
Top Bottom