Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hmmm. Perhaps a night left outside has changed Little Boys attitude. He was nice and calm all day. No drama at all today.
Closing up the coop tonight was also without event. LB was calm as the hens arranged themselves on the roosting bars.
Still going to keep my eye on this cockerel.

We got an egg today!

Attachments

• 20201005_171955_HDR.jpg
    20201005_171955_HDR.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh crap. My dog Bella hasn't been able to walk for the last couple of days. Hip dysplasia or arthritis, IDk. Maybe it's both She isn't eating or drinking well either. Just 2 treats and a few sips of water last night. Not this morning. She came out of the bedroom as far as the hallway where she can see me getting ready for work. I hate to leave her alone all day but I need to earn some cash to hopefully get her treated. It will probably be a homeopathic does of CBD oil if I can find it cheap enough. Sucks being underemployed / underpaid.

It's hard when our fur babies get old. My daughters use Dr Tim's joint care from Chewy for their dogs. Cindy has a very active aussie that had a limp when he played too much. Haven't seen him limp in ages even after playing frisbee all day long while camping. Shelly has a 7 year old golden that grunted and had a little trouble getting up. She's doing so much better and is playing more. Don't know how old your dog is Randy, but maybe it'll help. Hope she's feeling better .

OhNo!!
How old is she?
Belly is around 15 years. She did make it out to the porch when I got home from work. Her left hind foot curls when she stands and she can't put any weight on it. I think it over-taxes her other rear leg trying to compensate. Bought her some hip & joint supplements. And got a couple of suggestions for other remedies.

When I was working a real job I was always abler to get proper care for my critters. The last couple of years have been a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom