Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I'll be working on Thursday. Just another day for me.
I had Sunday and Monday off and now I work the next 6 days in a row. I imagine it will be nuts what with Black Friday and all that.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone wherever you find yourself. Thanks to all of you this year who have been helpful in answering questions and giving encouragement with my new flock. I will be spending Thanksgiving solo this year as my parents are in their 80s and live in Ohio. They are afraid of the virus and would rather not have us come home. My sister and I would typically head home to celebrate with holiday w Mom and Dad but at least we will have video chat. My brother died many years ago on Thanksgiving day so we always made an effort to get back to remember him and make the best of the day.

What I learned is you always have those close to you in your heart and be sure to make room for those new people that entered your here and now. Thanks for being in my here and now :love

I shudder to think of the COVID surge that's gonna happen after Tday....and Xmas.
The 'Terrible 2020' will continue well into 2021.
I'm so afraid you are going to be right on this, aart. I really hope you're wrong, but my gut says you will be right.

Just hubby and me and the dog for Thanksgiving. It's been that way for a lot of years, but we have close friends we usually get together with some time over the holidays. Not this year.

Relocating to Michigan just before Covid started has put a damper on family ties. Before it was always seeing and spending time with the kids and grandkids. This year will be the first we don't do our day after Holiday dinner. If they close school may see about bringing them up for an extended vacation. Hope everyone on BYC has a good Thanksgiving.

Back
Top Bottom