Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hi @riss! Roll with it my young friend! I promise your emotion will lessen over time and you will look back and laugh. It doesn’t feel good now....but you feel better eventually. my best advice is to keep yourself occupied. Oh...and be direct and clear with any intentions, good or bad. Good luck.
Thank you that means so much. It sucks being young and dating during covid honestly 😂 I always feel better coming on here though cause everyone is understanding and well family 😁

Who has some advice for young love? I'm very mad right now
It is ok to be mad. It is what you do with your emotions that will later can be regretted. So listen to Michelle. Stay still and do not let your emotions rule you. You dominate your emotions. Emotions are those things that get out of control and go up or down for no reason. We cannot rely on them at all. Focus yourself in a positive way and look at things from a distance. Measure them but do nothing. Once you have studied all aspects of the situation and emotions are not running high, them calmly see if there is a change to be made. It is not just the heads of a coin but also the tail. Both parts make the coin. Get a very interesting book, go to a game, listen to music and dance it off. Life is complicated and yet so short. Learn to enjoy every bit of it.
And when you are like us, you will laugh about it and then begin to worry about blood pressure, diabetes and so on with the darn old age stuff. The certain thing is that there is no way around getting old. So, live in constant joy no matter what is happening around you.
Jeebers, I wish someone had told me these things decades ago, :eek: :th

It sucks being young and dating during covid honestly
It sucked being young and dating before covid. Sometimes it just sucks being young.

Before I met my husband, I was terribly lonely. Someone laughed at me and said, "You're only 25 years old!" I wanted to grab him by the lapels and say, "No, buddy, I am all of 25 years old and that's a long time to be lonely."

Dreamz put it very well. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Raw, strong emotion can blind you. Distance can give you clarity. Unfortunately, that distance takes time.

Good luck! :hugs :hugs

Folly, I have my second broody. No fertilized eggs, tho.
Great weekend. Nothing special, but it was productive. Cleaned some of the kitchen cabinets. Have a lot, so it will take a few days! Just got done with PT on my shoulder. Then, thought about the camper. So, yesterday, I washed out all the cabinets in there and rearranged a few things. I can't wait till we can go camping

It is ok to be mad. It is what you do with your emotions that will later can be regretted. So listen to Michelle. Stay still and do not let your emotions rule you. You dominate your emotions. Emotions are those things that get out of control and go up or down for no reason. We cannot rely on them at all. Focus yourself in a positive way and look at things from a distance. Measure them but do nothing. Once you have studied all aspects of the situation and emotions are not running high, them calmly see if there is a change to be made. It is not just the heads of a coin but also the tail. Both parts make the coin. Get a very interesting book, go to a game, listen to music and dance it off. Life is complicated and yet so short. Learn to enjoy every bit of it.
And when you are like us, you will laugh about it and then begin to worry about blood pressure, diabetes and so on with the darn old age stuff. The certain thing is that there is no way around getting old. So, live in constant joy no matter what is happening around you.
Jeebers, I wish someone had told me these things decades ago, :eek: :th
That means a lot really. It's always nice to have that reminder that everything will be okay. Thanks to everyone being here! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom