Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

You all went to town posting on me,lol

Well, lots to do and not enough time nor shade for that matter. I dislike the heat and teh sun. But I began the yard mowing yesterday and finished this morning. I found teh regular lawn mower and did the girls temp run and the future run. But by noon, I was over exhausted with the heat. Took a shower and went to bed for 2 hours. Got up, made dinner, went to Bible group, came back and put the girls to bed and finally taking a time to self.
Yesterday was so hot and I was so tired from getting up at 3am that went to bed by 6pm and people, these girls complained like it was the end of teh world. They do not like to be home, they want to be outside. I could hear from the kitchen Phoebe, the white leghorn, screaming like it was bloody murder for me to let them back out. Left the light on but completely forgot to set it to go off by 9pm so I turned it off this morning around 4am.

No green egg yesterday but got one today. No white egg today from Phoebe but hoping she doesn't have an eggcident tonight. I am wiped. I will catch up with you all tomorrow. I ave video conference with Ann Arbor in the afternoon. I get to go personally next Monday the 23rd to see my doctor. Hope I can have labs done and have lost some weight. I am doing Zumba on Monday nights and drumfit on Thursdays. I am still hurting from drumfit class last Thursday, :hit But, I am not going to give up so Diabetes can kiss my Puertorican toes, :lau

Love you all!

~Hugs~and~Kisses~

Another big day today, the roof is getting replaced! Hail damage from the June 12th storm, so on the insurance company. Wonderful! A mess, short term, but then fixed for a long time, and new skylights, and we're having two 'light tubes' added also.
Our dogs on locked up again today, so they don't 'help'.
Mary

Last edited:
You all went to town posting on me,lol

Well, lots to do and not enough time nor shade for that matter. I dislike the heat and teh sun. But I began the yard mowing yesterday and finished this morning. I found teh regular lawn mower and did the girls temp run and the future run. But by noon, I was over exhausted with the heat. Took a shower and went to bed for 2 hours. Got up, made dinner, went to Bible group, came back and put the girls to bed and finally taking a time to self.
Yesterday was so hot and I was so tired from getting up at 3am that went to bed by 6pm and people, these girls complained like it was the end of teh world. They do not like to be home, they want to be outside. I could hear from the kitchen Phoebe, the white leghorn, screaming like it was bloody murder for me to let them back out. Left the light on but completely forgot to set it to go off by 9pm so I turned it off this morning around 4am.

No green egg yesterday but got one today. No white egg today from Phoebe but hoping she doesn't have an eggcident tonight. I am wiped. I will catch up with you all tomorrow. I ave video conference with Ann Arbor in the afternoon. I get to go personally next Monday the 23rd to see my doctor. Hope I can have labs done and have lost some weight. I am doing Zumba on Monday nights and drumfit on Thursdays. I am still hurting from drumfit class last Thursday, :hit But, I am not going to give up so Diabetes can kiss my Puertorican toes, :lau

Love you all!

~Hugs~and~Kisses~
I have always said….You never regret a workout after it’s done. You can do this!! It is hard and it is life changing but the end result will be amazing.
Keep at it and remember that results don’t happen overnight.

Checked e-mail this morning and found a cover letter from a suit at Meijer rejecting my Worker's Comp claim. I never filed a claim. It was dated today. Two form letters with no information other than my name.

On top of that, they pulled me from the schedule. Looks like I've been fired. They could have at least called. Cowards.

That kind of letter when you haven't filed a claim... you might check into it for identity fraud. I've been hearing about an uptick in that due to people exploiting the looser rules and such over the last year and a half.

I know it is the last thing you need right now (😊 that you home again and doong well), but better to find it sooner if it is there.

Back
Top Bottom