Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Guess who isn't any good at walking and chewing gum?
It seems to be me.

Follow up visit to the podiatrist today. Just a routine check-up. She saw something she didn't like so sent me over to the hospital for x-rays.
After x-rays, I was just about to go in the grocery store when her office called and said to come back to the office...
"right now!". While I waited, they sent me to be outfitted with this stylish dancing shoe.

Went back after getting the boot and I saw her trays of horror. Bottles of skin numbing spray, needles, pain injectables, muscle relaxers, and more.
She shot me up with a bunch of stuff and then proceeded to bring my toes back into alignment with the other bones in my foot. Somehow I dislocated the toes on my left foot and they slid over the top of the foot bones behind them. Doc pulled them back in to the proper places then taped and splinted them in place.

I have to wear this boot continuously for 3 days. Then I have to wear it during the day for the next 2-3 weeks. I have no idea how I did this to myself but I sure did a number on my foot again. Same foot I crushed 18 months ago. Looks like chores will be put on hold once again:he
Sorry you in a boot. Hopefully you will heal quickly :hugs

A tree trimmer I know dumped a truck load of pine and oak wood chips earlier this season. At least 5 yards that I put into a second aging pile. That pile is half as high now as it was when dumped. I'll be moving it to run in a few days. I first need to remove all the fencing and re-set fenceposts for a larger run area. I might need a hand to attach the post hole digger. I'm sure my buddy will help me later in the week after the car show tomorrow.

My neighbor across the street is severly irritating me. He mows ALL the time. Usually, I can block it out but it is hard today. He mowed the whole thing yesterday. I can't see any difference in the grass, best guess is he is using his mower to blow leaves into a pile but I wish he would wait until there are more than a few leaves down. I don't think he can tell where he has been, either, he is mowing the same places three and four times.

My neighbor across the street is severly irritating me. He mows ALL the time. Usually, I can block it out but it is hard today. He mowed the whole thing yesterday. I can't see any difference in the grass, best guess is he is using his mower to blow leaves into a pile but I wish he would wait until there are more than a few leaves down. I don't think he can tell where he has been, either, he is mowing the same places three and four times.
He's board and likes riding his mower :)

My 2 neighbors across the road are overgroomers too - they are constantly on their huge zero turn mowers chopping acres of grass down to maybe an inch high. Fortunately I live about 300' back in the woods, which reduces the sound considerably. They probably think I am a slob, since I don't mow frequently and don't mow the cleared pipeline right of way at all :D

Back
Top Bottom