Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

TSC does deliver, and you need to get your primary DR. to send you to MAYO! you have too many things going wrong at the same time with no explanation. Also you need to try and get copies of your medical stay. They will change things to make them look good, they may have already done that. Makes it impossible to sue. They messed my daughter up real good and most of the records of her stay disappeared.

I agree 100% with the above. You have too many different problems, which often points to some underlying condition that can have a lot of different manifestations
It can be really tricky to get a copy of your medical records, the sooner you request them the better. I would even go so far as to say it's a good idea to keep a daily log when your hospitalized, so that you have your own record of what happened.

I agree 100% with the above. You have too many different problems, which often points to some underlying condition that can have a lot of different manifestations
It can be really tricky to get a copy of your medical records, the sooner you request them the better. I would even go so far as to say it's a good idea to keep a daily log when your hospitalized, so that you have your own record of what happened.
I know. Part of the problem has been my PCP dragging her feet for routine testing/screening for men over 50. I have an appointment to see her on Monday and I'll be laying down the law. If she balks, I'll be looking for a new primary care provider.

I finally got the infusion meds today. Visiting nurse showed up about 1/2 hour later to show me how to do it. After she left I was able to go to town and pick up the new prescribed meds.

I also stopped at TSC for the proper chicken feed and good cat food. The neighbor who watched over the critters bought the wrong stuff when I ran out here. But now it's all good and the animals are doing well. Between the errands and making phone calls all day I am pretty tuckered out. Other than being tired I feel pretty good. Especially after a nice shower and finally shaving & trimming my beard. I feel almost human again.

Made an appointment to get the Jeep aligned. It's only taken 3 tries to get it done. Just so many things went sideways the last couple of months. Hopefully now I can get back on a healthy path again.

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been so self-focused that I haven't really paid much attention to my friends here. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate all your care and support. I love this group. :love

Rather gloomy day here even though the sun peaked through a few times.. Damp and rainy enough to justify a fire tonight.
My neighbor was over this afternoon to get the new (to me) wood stove in the house. It was quite the struggle to get the heavy beast over the threshold but it is indoors now. More heavy lifting to come. I need to pull out the old stove and get the new one up on the hearth. Hearth is 8 inches higher than the floor. I'm thinking it will take 4 guys to do that.

Once set in place I'll have to get the correct parts to attach the stove chimney to the house chimney. One step at a time but I need it done before it gets cold.

So much to do and I lost so much time. But it feels good to be able to do things even if it is slower and takes longer. Just happy to be home.

It's sunny, but chilly here. When the grass dries, I'll go out and see if we got frost last night. If so, it's about as late as I've ever seen. If not, it'll still be as late as I've ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom