Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
excellent. i will look it over and figure out how to post it to be utilized/downloaded for use by others. i am sure it will come to be a great help for many.

of course that was their comment! it's the proper comment! anything else is gonna get them in hot water!
lol.png
my husband has to watch everything he says like that at work too. he does lots of legal. one slip up and he shoots himself in the foot. it's all about the wording.

Oh wow MJ, I do hope you all will be feeling better soon. Thank goodness I am not puking. The doctor says that I have a sinus infection and also both ears are infected. I hope the meds kick in soon, I would hate to be sick on my birthday.
hit.gif

I look forward to getting the prize.
celebrate.gif

MJ I just read what you posted about more chicks to Art and I got a look. Not a real good look either. We have the EE chicks in the little brooder, the rooster in the big brooder, and a hen healing in a crate all in the basement. He know I want more chicks but we will be waiting till spring. Then he is just fine with building a hoop house and another coop.

Quote:
A. double ear infection???? oh, ack-a-rama. are you uber dizzy???

B. when is your b'day????

C. i am excited to see your prize too! i cannot wait until they get here to send them back out to you all!

Quote:
A. Yep, although I stagger when I walk anyway so you wouldn't know any difference.
th.gif
wink.png
I probably shouldn't have been driving either.

B. Thursday, Sept 24. I will be 45
ep.gif

I will also be the same age as my older sister for two months.

Quote:
i stagger too! my right hip is whack. i can't drive either!
lol.png

oh my gosh, my b'day is the 25th!!!! i'll be 38. i am the older sister.
i have chicks due the 24/25th and didn't even realize when i set them!

you can't be sick on your b'day! well, me either! we have to get well!
jumpy.gif

My left hip is bad. I mostly don't drive in the winter, I have to let DH chauffer me around then. I like his company though so it's ok.
love.gif

Ok we need to get better so we can celebrate our birthday's.
celebrate.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
i stagger too! my right hip is whack. i can't drive either!
lol.png

oh my gosh, my b'day is the 25th!!!! i'll be 38. i am the older sister.
i have chicks due the 24/25th and didn't even realize when i set them!

you can't be sick on your b'day! well, me either! we have to get well!
jumpy.gif

On october 3rd I'll still be in my 30's and thats all I'm admitting too
tongue2.gif

Hillbillyhen -- I'd love to bring you some -- vegetable beef. If we were only closer. I'm in Midland -- so on opposite ends of Michigan. Although, I bet Newaygo is very pretty! Maybe I can sneak out tonight. I've got some kids with runny noses here, so I thought it would be good for them. Last week when I was sick, I just wanted someone to make me some good soup. So I know how ya feel!

Good Morning again!

I have beef stew in the crock pot. thought it would be a good meal for the 1st whole day of fall...but it feels more like summer. I don't mind
smile.png

Welcome Raz's Roost! Glad you came to the MI thread
wee.gif

Hope the sickies are feeling better
sickbyc.gif

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom