Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yes-------I am so jealous you are getting tested-----NOT
tongue.gif

Sending some healing prayers your way and also rebuking that crud from your household (read pslam 91:6----no pestilence) Viruses be gone!!!!!!

Quote:
thank you!!!! tell me about it! viruses, get out of here! having some Vernors and crackers. yum. the best. so delish. right. at least it's not as bad as Rick's was. his was horrid. i've never seen a flu like that. oh my. and Elizabeth was coming home sick everyday from school and then fine for the afternoon. same drill over and over.

MJ, I'll say prayer for your family, too. No fun! We had a nasty stomach flu in February. The girls and I had it. Brynna and I had it for almost a week. I had just gotten over the cold flu or some weird virus (lasted 3 weeks) and then I came down with the stomach flu. Yuck!!!!!!!!! Seems like we get a nasty stomach flu every other year. Hopefully, you feel better soon!

Quote:
oh my! yuck! seriously, the weirdest stuff going around these last few years. i will take that prayer!!! and tenfold back at you girlfriend!

can i just say though, the farm is going well! that is on target! everything is growing nicely. i am happy with the results we are having with the breeds we have chosen. so nice.

cannot wait to try out the plucker. Gloria...get yer booty over here (AFTER i am not contagious! of course) and let's try this bad boy out!!!

Thanks! Feeling better from whatever was ailing me for the last four days, also! That was weird, too. It was like seasonal allergies were bothering me (which is usually just bothersome, but very functional), but my body would be extremely tired -- no energy at all. So glad that I am better today. Even cleaned out the meaties coop tonight.

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I pray that everyone is feeling better this morning!
sickbyc.gif

We got a cold/sinus thing at our house. It should be gone in my opinion....my girls still have the cough. I am thinking I should take them in to get checked out, make sure it didn't turn into something else. But it costs us around $100/kid with our insurance policy, and that isn't in the budget right now
he.gif

Off to get breakfast going....it surely is warm outside
ya.gif

Sarah

Morning everyone. I was up earlier with the kiddos, and got back from dropping the baby off at daycare. Phew, its a madhouse here in casa de la craven.

I'm over my ick finally, but now think my wife has a touch of something ;(

I'm going to be doing a computer job soon, but until then I am researching areas to hunt for some bacon
smile.png

Morning all, add me to the growing list of sick folks. I do believe I have a sinus infection. I will be going to the Dr later today.
I hope that everyone will be feeling much better soon.
MJ, it's great to see you back.
Soomi, I continue to pray that your situation will work out.
hugs.gif

Hi, guys! GOSH, I can't believe all the illness going around! I hope I don't catch something visiting this thread....
gig.gif

Hope you are ALL feeling much better - VERY SOON!

Hey, Produck - great to see you here - would you be willing to scan your docs into .pdf format for folks to take a look at and possibly use your format/wording?

no kidding, it's crawling with the ick around here. it's been so cool outside that the ick is bad.

yikes. going to the doc in a bit...time for a shower. hope i don't scare her to death, i am creepy looking!

hugs to all the sickies! get better!
hugs.gif

Hillbillyhen....good news...your prize was mailed to me yesterday! that means it will be on it's way to you soon too!
ya.gif
she made all the custom colors per request!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom