Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
welcome to you Tracy!!!!

just come to my house and get a zillion chickens!
lol.png
BERNESE! beautiful! gaited horses!!!! lovely! gaited's can cross so much property, you should just buy the 37 acres!

i have about 400 chickens. does that count for lots of critters? and turkeys, ducks, guineas etc...

p.s. you need more chickens!
big_smile.png

Quote:
sign me up for a bowl. oh, i just caught up a bazillion emails from 'the hand incident' and all this stupid flu....you asked about using a recipe. yes, you totally have my permission and i am happy to give it! ask anytime.
hugs.gif

I went out to check for eggs this afternoon and on my sidewalk was a little bitty snapping turtle. I have it in a bowl with a little water and a rock so the boys can see it when they get home from school.

Quote:
did it all start to finish without one before! but this will be so helpful and i can go so much FASTER! thank God! and i can get my bags commercially also now, so that helps, WAY cheaper than ziplocs!!!

I know! You're so wonderwoman!
smile.png
I did it once last year with almost 2 dozen and I don't think I can do it again. I just waste so much meat, plus I skinned them. Boy did I ever make a mess!

When hubby and I were over Rick showed him how to build a hoop house. I so need one! My DH won't build me one until next year though
sad.png
Too many projects at the moment. Darn it.

oh, yeah wonderwoman. i think we all know i CANNOT swat flies and my kryptonite is obviously the stomach flu!!!!!
lol.png

those hoop houses are great. they're easy to build. and cost efficient for the size. i still want to do a field trip to the junk yard. i just think we could find some cool stuff to build with.

Quote:
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

That is wonderful news Jason!

Thank you so much... I know it is hard to get started but when you are older it is even harder and not sure how some folks are doing it but it makes you feel good. I really feel old when I see some of the students half of them were born after I graduated...wow
lol.png

If anyone is interested, I would like to trade a nice buff brahma bantam hen or 2 or 3, for a nice buff brahma bantam Roo. We have girls from 2 months to 2 years old. Pics available and would be willing to travel depending on the area. We often go to Roscommon, we live in Lapeer, and I work in Waterford. Would prefer to have a nice Roo, my daughter shows them for 4-H. Hers is getting old and all we seem to be getting are hens.

I can tell the cold weather is on the way... we are getting chatty again!

Hi Tracy! You should go to Miss Jayne's. She has beautiful birds and feeds you bread and cookies and whatever else she is working on. It is worth the drive! (Warning, you always leave with more than you ever planned on getting, lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom