Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are pics of my muscovy ducklings, this was on their first outing into the world!

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

Now that I've read everything from the last couple of days. Well I didn't bring home anything on Saturday. And there was just about everything you could imagine. I DID almost come home with a 2 -week old fainting goat. But of course, she was sold already!! She was just the cutest little thing I've ever seen!! It probably would've been a divorce if I did buy her!! haha

Good morning everyone, coffee is on.

Raining here, looks like another contractors holiday....well for those that are working outside that is.

I guess I need a day at home to get my truck cleaned out, oil changed, etc. for our trip to the U.P. this weekend.

Quote:
I'm sure we will, we are going to my best friends daughters open house. She got accepted to MSU's vetereinarian program, so we will be keeping a eye on her while she is here. She wants to stay with us and commute to campus after spending her first year on campus.

shes a bright hardworking young lady who loves animals....she'd be a great vet.

Quote:
I'm sure we will, we are going to my best friends daughters open house. She got accepted to MSU's vetereinarian program, so we will be keeping a eye on her while she is here. She wants to stay with us and commute to campus after spending her first year on campus.

shes a bright hardworking young lady who loves animals....she'd be a great vet.

That is way to cool my son wants to be a vet

Quote:
Great that he has a goal already, from the time I can remember I knew I was always going to be a farmer, then it changed when I was 30 and became a building contractor......never know where life is going to take you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom