Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Good afternoon everyone. I have the most stubborn broody silkie. She thinks she must hatch the fake eggs. I take her outside and in about 10 seconds she is back around and up their ramp and on the nest again. Silly silkie. Well I am feeling much better the crud has seemed to move out of my head and I can hear most of the time again. I hope everyone else is gonna be on the mend soon.

Add our family to the list of sickies! First son in law, then grand daughter, daughter then me. Sinus and flu at the same time is truly a bummer. I couldn't eat much for 3 days. All better now, just stuffy nose and congestion. Grand daughter (4yrs old) slept for 36 hours straight. I was so worried about her. But at her age, they usually bounce back pretty good. She's on the mend now tho, as you cannot keep that child away from the chickens.

Congrats to the August winners of MJ's contest. I was so shocked to open the link and watch the pictures upload and there was my sweet grandson Alex as "sweetest picture" winner. That same photo just won American's most beautiful baby contest last month. And the book will be published in the next few weeks. I love to take pictures of the grand babies daily as there is always something so cute they are doing and as MJ stated, they grow up so fast. Have to capture those moments in time to cherish time and time again.

Hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Prayers to you all!

Quote:
That pic of your grandson was so very cute!! Congrats. My son Joshua was the one stuck in the wedgie tree. I am glad that, as the winner, I will actually be able to benefit for a change from his Dennis the Menace ways.

Quote:
I have them all in PDF format for those that want them Please e-mail me ay [email protected] and I will be glad to forward them on.

Wish there was a way for me to upload them here for public sharing
smile.png

Hi Michigan people - Hope all you sickies are feeling better soon....I'm with Wynette...I don't like touching my keyboard while I'm visiting the Michigan thread...

......where's the lysol?.....

Briana...you're gonna need some more chicks. slip one under her and she'll snap out of it. glad you feel better Briana!
hugs.gif

Ooopsy_daisy
...oh my word, i am saying this flu is crazy stuff. they said today at the doc that it is really everywhere. horrid stuff. and congrats! that pic of Alex is gorgeous.

to see the winners...go here they are all great!

Produck
...is there a way you would give me permission to upload them for use crediting you on my site??? i would create something for it. it would be a great tool. can you email me??? [email protected] there are a lot of people that can use the assistance and don't know how to get started. to do it the RIGHT way is the smart way.

chickinlickin
....you're crazy. pass you some lysol. silly.
bun.gif

the fingers are feeling fine. they only hurt if i bang them now. go figure. now i have the pukes. whatev. i need therapy of some sort. to have four hundred and eleventy billion chickens.

coffee! you know better to even ask me that. shame on you!
tongue.gif

so, now the puking (pardon my french) is on it seems. i am just in misery to get it out. that oh my gosh, i am so gonna toss my cookies feeling is driving me nuts. the meds were working, but alas, not gonna cut it. ohhhh!
th.gif

God help me. seriously, God help me. pestilence get out of here now.

Quote:
I will send you the information tomorrow when I get to my office. More than happy to help, I have friends in the same township as me who have gotten rid of their birds due to the same letter I recieved. I refuse to go down without a fight, In fact I enjoy a good battle of the wits....

I will also keep everyone posted as to their response, I submitted the letter in person yesterday and their comment was that they had to send it to their lawyer for review.

Rob "Produck"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom