Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyt i am so sorry to hear about Sunny.
sad.png
hugs.gif

So it finally happened, my rooster tried to attack me.

Let's just say that one of my bamboo garden stakes is a little broken and I have a nervous rooster who might be walking with a limp for awhile.. Maybe even end up in my belly soon, not sure yet.

I am really enjoying seeing all of the wonderful pictures from Chickenstock. It certainly looks like everyone is having a good time. I have noticed though that the old man in the pictures looks nothing like the feller I see staring out from my mirror.

Quote:
Thanks for the recipe, those were the best I have had for ages. Loved the milk chocolate chips. Would not dare freeze any though, it would all be gobbled up way too fast. By me. I will get some chick pics uploaded as soon as I have a chance, they are such a pretty mixed batch of banties.

Keyt, I am sorry to hear about your duck, it is easy to get close to the special ones. We probably were close to your house, we were supposed to go to Howe park but had directions to the ball fields across from the school, so ran around town for a while until we got it right.

At chickenstock I picked up two dozen duck eggs from keyt. We had a duck egg breakfast on Sunday. Today after playing with our new ducklings, I asked Matilda (5) if she was hungry. She said she was. I asked her what kind of a snack she wanted. She asked "Can I have a duck egg? But I want a green one!" Then of course her brother (9) needed a green one too. So it's Monday and we've polished off a dozen duck eggs. YUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom