Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
don't buy- adopt. So many wait for homes...

Any pup can grow up to love and protect your daughter- (my little Wubbie will tear in to anything when she is protecting the lap she is in
smile.png
) I love how she is afraid of the chickens...hahahaha.
Labs, Golden Retrievers = great dogs for kids. Lovable, loyal, and large enough not to be hurt by a young child if they step on them or fall over them. Generally gentle with kids. A pup that grows up with cats will be fine and not eat them (see above picture, lol).

Good luck- what a fantastic gift for Santa to bring
love.gif

x2. So many good dogs are waiting for their forever home. Being in dog rescue for the last 30 years I truly believe in adopting.

Quote:
Whew!!
hugs.gif
Thank you!! Also, make sure you do some research on the breed characteristics and don't adopt a dog purely based on how it looks. You'd be surprised how many people do that! Good luck looking, your daughter will never forget this Christmas!

Quote:
Whew!!
hugs.gif
Thank you!! Also, make sure you do some research on the breed characteristics and don't adopt a dog purely based on how it looks. You'd be surprised how many people do that! Good luck looking, your daughter will never forget this Christmas!

No worries.. I don't like jumping into the water b4 knowing how deep it is. I have had dogs most my life. Chickens are the new things in my life. I keep asking my wife if the girls are my mid life cr... hrmm where did the time go.... /tear

Quote:
Whew!!
hugs.gif

No worries.. I don't like jumping into the water b4 knowing how deep it is. I have had dogs most my life. Chickens are the new things in my life. I keep asking my wife if the girls are my mid life cr... hrmm where did the time go.... /tear

gig.gif

Olive, I knew you'd like the name. We named her that because when she was a pup she was infested with worms and emaciated. My husband said she looked like Olive Oil from Popeye.

Theron, I'm so jealous of you! We NEED pics when you get your puppy!

eta: your little dog reminds me of my dog Roxy.

69521_new_004.jpg

Last edited:
oh! oh! oh!!

Yours looks JUST like mine!!! How much does he weigh? What kind of dog is he? My wubbie was a lost soul in the snow at a gas station when I scooped her up and took her home and fell in love.

I guess her to be a chihuahua and yorkie mix...

Quote:
Yours looks like a chihuahua/terrier mix. Or perhaps poodle instead of terrier. The poodle gives them that wiry look. Mine is a poodle/pug mix. she is about 15lbs and has very long legs. She got the pug underbite. Yours is cuter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom