Micro-waving Eggshells

i used to give it to them seperate, but my dog would get into it (like he gets into everything!!!) so i mix it with their feed

Quote:
Southern28Chick,

Where do you purchase live culture yogurt?

Thanks!
smile.png

i have just taken to rinsing the eggs out when i use them, lettin them dry and crushing them with the rolling pin...then i just feed it to the birds like that and they gobble it all up.

I found the rolling pin is too messy. Now I hand crush them just enough to fit into a small bowl and use the stone pestle from my mortar and pestle set. A couple of quick turns of the wrist and it's done with no mess! I would use the mortar but it is too small.

Southern28Chick,

Where do you purchase live culture yogurt?

Thanks!

Food Lion. I think all the brands I found said "Active Cultures" which is the same as Live cultures.

I found the rolling pin is too messy.

I only use the rolling pin because the shells are so sharp they hurt my hands. I'm a wimp.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Food Lion. I think ll the brands I found said "Active Cultures" which is the same as Live cultures.

I found the rolling pin is too messy.

I only use the rolling pin because the shells are so sharp they hurt my hands. I'm a wimp.
tongue.png

Thanks!
smile.png

By the way, I found this site the other day & thought of you.

Thought you might enjoy visiting this gal's blog. She makes home-made soaps too!
wink.png

http://rurality.blogspot.com/

Back
Top Bottom