Mid-Michigan Chicks. $20 for 12

RevlisRemmah

Songster
Jul 10, 2020
Central Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
Murray McMurray sent me the wrong chick order and then sent me a replacement order so I am rejoining the wayward chicks. Hatch date week of May 17th. Making them 4 weeks old. In garage brooder, must take them all! Vaccinated for Mareks and coccidiosis.
Mix of breeds including Black Langshan, Easter Eggers, Blue Andalusians, Whiting True Blue, a Buff Brahma, A Buff Orpington, a Red star and a free surprise chick :ya

Wish I could keep them but 12 unexpected extras is too many. Pictures are from first day (4did not make it) - can provide updated pictures for friends. I want them to be well-loved. I cleaned SO MANY pasty butts for them to make it this far and they deserve a good life! Message me if it’s with you. :fl

8493C863-8F1B-4791-A074-4192762BD0F7.jpeg 2C15AD9A-A0F9-4E76-AF5C-D8C7A03B8439.jpeg

I’ll give them to you for free:wee
Oh I would pay for them but not with my family’s permission 🙃 but everyone is complaining that we don’t have big enough facilities and that I can’t get any more till I finish the cheer season blah blah blah. So come December I am ordering like 80 chickens and getting my grandpas to help me build coops.😁

Oh I would pay for them but not with my family’s permission 🙃 but everyone is complaining that we don’t have big enough facilities and that I can’t get any more till I finish the cheer season blah blah blah. So come December I am ordering like 80 chickens and getting my grandpas to help me build coops.😁
Wow, 80!!! Now that’s a chicken farm! Let me know if you change your mind!

Back
Top Bottom