Middle TN meet up?

What day works best for a Middle TN meet up?

• Monday, December 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday, December 28th

• Wednesday, December 29th

• Thursday, December 30th

• Friday, December 31st NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

• Some time after the first of the year

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ok I am in! Why would I go to GA when apparently some of my best chicken friends are meeting here in Murfreesboro. I vote Las Palmas. I can also bring chicks or teenagers. Babies hatching on the 10th and I still have a few round here I could sell. Silkie Time what DR. you going to on a Saturday? haha sounds fishy to me. I am sure I will see you there. Bring me that blue boy you hatched from Cole.
big_smile.png
CityGirl I will help any way I can. Just let me know. Look forward to meeting all of you guys.

Yay a meet up I don't have to get up at 2 am and drive 4 hours to get too.
ya.gif

Tisha

Ya, I called them back and they said the 27th. Where ever you all want to eat is good for me. I know 5 people going cool. Should you put this on the TN board? Judy please bring pictures, everone bring pictures.

From what I gather around 1 on the 15th at Las Palmas! If I am wrong someone please correct me. We ay be up to 7 confirmed people I am rallying on other threads trying to get more. Anyone selling, trading, needing chicks?
See you all soon!
Tisha

Hey Moonlyghtgirl, I've got an idea....let's go together and offer both our husbands for more chickens ~ ya think anyone can use 2?
lau.gif

And would someone please tell me what wOOT means?

Well, poop...I have to work that weekend, so I can't meet with yall. Maybe later in the spring we can do this again, when it is warmer and daylight lasts longer. Yall have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom