Middle TN meet up?

What day works best for a Middle TN meet up?

• Monday, December 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday, December 28th

• Wednesday, December 29th

• Thursday, December 30th

• Friday, December 31st NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

• Some time after the first of the year

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Are we still doing this? Can someone please confirm the details I have invited others and would like to have confirmed infromation before forwarding the details.
Thanks,
Tisha
Looking forward to hanging out!

Yup! We are still doing this! We are meeting this Saturday at 1pm at the Murfreesboro Las Palmas. (edited to say Saturday, January 15th)

So far confirmed (11):
CityGirlintheCountry
Jenski
Hbuehler
Jaylee
SimplySplendidSilkies
SilkieTime
Raven1
Believer1
Bikechick
LadyinRed
Appaloosa Hill Farm

Cindiloohoo might be attending and bringing some west TN friends with her.

Add your name if I have missed you!

Last edited:
Hi there,
I'm brand spankin' new and was told about the meet up by Tisha. I'll discuss with my beau and confirm whether or not we'll be able to join ya'll. Thank you for the invitation!
~ susan

Hey There Susan! I was a new egg once....as in last week! I 'just hatched' this week! Yahoooo!
yippiechickie.gif

And hey - I'm just north of you - hoping to meet cha' this weekend. Seems there's quite a few of us in this neck of the woods .
wink.png

Bikechick - it's Las Palmas, 2450 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro

It's right near the Sam's Club there.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
My road is going to have to do a LOT of melting before then or I will be thinking of you guys having fun
somad.gif
ONCE you get to the main road it's fine..just getting there proves to be very challenging several miles of solid ice add a steep hill throw in a curve in that hill and then for laughs stick a telephone pole right on that corner add a TN driving idiot that thinks 40 is the speed limit meeting you on that hill with some worse idiots using it to sled down and I stay home
th.gif

I feel your pain! Not going anywhere till the ice melts. I am 2 mile down a road that is not maintained by the county in any way. We have not so much as seen a speed limit sign on it in the 36 years I have been driving this road. I have a 4 wheel drive so I will make it to the meet up. I am sure by then I will need smokes and the high for Friday is 33 and on Saturday the high is in the 40's with a low of 29. So surely we can get out then but be home before it gets dark. I don't mind being holed up since I have babies hatching. 13 so far only 2 not vaulted wow these are some pretty babies. My oh my how am I gonna keep all these babies in till spring. I should have more hatching in about 2 1/2 weeks I got from Bobbi. Yay! Just hope the cold was not to hard on them.

See you guys soon!
Tisha
Thanks for posting the addy Pamula! Looking forward to having a Margarita with you girls. Anyone bringing chicks somebody wanna bring me some eggs?
hide.gif

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom