Middle TN meet up?

What day works best for a Middle TN meet up?

• Monday, December 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday, December 28th

• Wednesday, December 29th

• Thursday, December 30th

• Friday, December 31st NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

• Some time after the first of the year

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I would love to have the eggs but I would I have build another coop! 3 is my limit till the move then it will be a 7 stall chicken barn. STill needing silkie eggs. What would one do with an empty bator?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I so understand I have 3 empty right now..it's just wrong on so many levels..I have one going to lockdown Sat and another with a few small hatches in it..that's all.This weather needs to break soon so I can get some birdies moved around and if they would lay en egg that sure would be helpful..my layers are laying but I don't need those other than for breakfast

I have the grow out pen empty becaue all babies are in the house, my teenagers are combined with others and I have the one coop seperated for my projects in the spring. I combined eveyone best I could to make things easier durning the winter.
6 weekers with 3 weekers in whirpool bath.
53862_dsc02517.jpg

Hatched these out yesterday 12 total living a small brooder also inside.
53862_dsc02505.jpg

53862_dsc02509.jpg

Still have one bator going due to hatch in 2 & 1/2 weeks. So that leave one empty bator!
sad.png

I got nothin' egg wise. We are really sporadic around here right now. I am only getting 6 eggs a day from 30+ layers. It is a random mix of barred rock x AMs, mutt silkies and buff silkies. Every few days I get a blue egg, but not consistantly enough to hatch. Good thing I put the bator up!
smile.png

I do have a herd of buff silkie cockerels. PM me if you are interested and I can tell you more. I also have a couple of young AM cockerels (around 6 weeks old). There is a blue and a black and they should be fine looking boys when they finish growing.

Holly- I'm bringing you a little silkie boy.

Appaloosa- I can bring you your boy as well if you like. He is crowing up a storm out there and starting to look at the girls. Time for him to go!
smile.png

Not much else going on here. Just waiting for the snow to melt. Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!

Oh I should still have one blue silkie cockerel also. Depending on who picks what up the morning of. I may still have a few chicks then too but they are going like crazy. Sold 2 roosters even with 8 inches of snow on the road. Crazy I know.
pm/ email for more info

oh those are so cute..my silkies are now tweens.We only have a few for fun that's why I'm looking for some off colors.Most of what I have is BBS but my white and partridge need company
I'm bringing a cage for my new boy and will bring Jess what she wants now all I need is pavement not ice
rant.gif
strangely a Politician/Attorney lives a short ways from us on an equally back road..they scraped it and salted it so it's all dry...should have picked our neighbors better
he.gif

Edited to add I can bring some OE eggs...FBCM Roo and Ameraucana ladies not sure how many yet since they are on semi strike or random EE eggs(all green or blue/green) some are EE and some are Ameraucana but free ranging with several roos I'm even getting cheeks from my brown layers so those boys are busy.Could hatch Wheaten Ams but don't count on it..I have hatched a few.

Last edited:
Oh dear sweet Heaven, those silkie chicks are just adorable! How I love the sweet little fuzzies when they're that small . . . you can fit so many more in a room, LOL!
love.gif

Would you all stop teasing me with all these fuzzy butts, already!!!

I ain't got room for any and it's just not fair!!!! They are so precious - I want more but gotta wait for spring thaw and time to build. .... you know the scenario.
barnie.gif
he.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom