Middle TN meet up?

What day works best for a Middle TN meet up?

• Monday, December 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday, December 28th

• Wednesday, December 29th

• Thursday, December 30th

• Friday, December 31st NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

• Some time after the first of the year

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You didn't get a packet in the mail with the secret call sign?
tongue.png

I imagine there won't be too many large groups wearing dorky home made name labels.

Last edited:
Now that's a good idea...I nearly changed my aviator since he's gone now but I won't do it yet..don't want to confuse those of us that are easily confused
hide.gif
oh wait..that would be me!
I forgot to register the jeep today...it expired on the first but we don't drive it much so poor Paul has to clean out his work truck so he can pick Meg up from her Cookie Rally and go get my feed tomorrow.I almost feel bad for him...almost
lol.png

Quote:
HA! Great minds! I got name tags so we can put both our BYC name AND our real name. You are way cooler with the avatars though.
smile.png

Well, it remains to be seen if they will stick to clothing. I can be sure they do stick to hair, faces and hands. Why don't you bring your stuff too! I didn't have any name badges here. . . been too long since I was in the bidness world.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not the only one who's already thinking about the meet-n-greet!
Can't wait!
Fasten yer seatbelts, Murfreesboro...........Here We Come!!!!!
celebrate.gif

I would say M"Boro will never be the same but they have seen it all with those college kids already
roll.png
I'm off to a cookie rally this morning...Yay trying to convince Meg and the others selling cookies is fun but they know better than that. Then....
To M'Boro to have some fun
celebrate.gif
Since I'm not bringing any birds now Jess can't make it I'm bringing a small cage for my new fluffy friend so he can ride home in the front seat with me and I won't be talking to myself on the way home

Back
Top Bottom