Midwinter's Bath - Way too many pictures, don't click here if you don't want to see ducks.

Thanks, sorry about your crested. Tevye is definitely "different", but I don't think he is in pain and he can do everything any other duck can but his focus seems strange at times.

Thanks! That darn Tevye is always trying to scam extra treats.
roll.png
You're welcome! Thanks, Fancy is her name. Okay, Fancy falls on her back and then she has a hard time getting back up. And she trips and stumbles a lot.
I feel really bad for her.

I'd give him anything he wanted.
Most people would. We feed him lettuce and he gulps it down like crazy. Then while we are feeding a different duck, he stands back patiently looking at us like: "can I have some too, I didn't get any..." and even though we just fed him, we almost believe it... He's that good.

You're welcome! Thanks, Fancy is her name. Okay, Fancy falls on her back and then she has a hard time getting back up. And she trips and stumbles a lot.
I feel really bad for her.
Poor Fancy! Tevye walks at about half speed most of the time, but he can run when he wants to so I don't think he has a problem. He also has very good balance compared to the rest of my flock and trips far less, but I think it is just because he goes so darn slow. My wife says you can sole his shoes while he's walking.

We planned it well so considering, it wasn't too bad. We started a little before 11:00 and they went outside by 3:00 so if there was any moisture left on them it would freeze while they still had sun to stand in.

I did all the carting, and filling and rinsing and duck moving and Yvonne just watched the duckies and played with them and gave them treats on the towel...

But then I just went through the pics and posted this and Yvonne did all the laundry and vacuuming and mopping and cleanup so yeah, we both need a break.
All the pics are great you and Yvonne have a lovely flock. 4 hrs of ducky love.

Most people would. We feed him lettuce and he gulps it down like crazy. Then while we are feeding a different duck, he stands back patiently looking at us like: "can I have some too, I didn't get any..." and even though we just fed him, we almost believe it... He's that good.
So precious of him that he does that. He is a sweet guy.

Lol that looked like such fun!! My husband would kill me :lau

Hmmmm we are missin someone @BantyChooks where are you??

Back
Top Bottom