MIL never came over!

meant2bemommie

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
California
I am so bummed my MIL never made it over today. So no egg was given to her today with the u/s. I am bummed out. i was looking forward to doing it.

Guess she is just going to find out an old boring way...

Durn! Been checking for hours now to see what she said! LOL!!!

Can ya mail it to her with a happy belated Easter card?

Stacy

She lives TWO streets over! You would think she would have came over to see the kids but I guess she had enough of them yesterday. I am totally bumming with the egg sitting here in front of me!

Oh Man, I wanted to see what she said! My MIL drove 100 feet from our house and then went a little out of her way to take cookies to my dh for our kids for Easter.
roll.png
I guess the fact that she thought of them at all counts, too bad she doesn't want to see them.

We have three children and when we told her about baby #3 she asked what in the world were we going to do with it.
lau.gif

Ok..got a left over basket and some fake grass? Maybe you could 'stage' it and leave it on the doorstep with a note???

Come on, you're killin' me here!
smile.png

stacy

* Buy a stark white iced cake, plates to match the egg, put the egg smack dab on top, get some DD coffee, go over, say "Surprise!" YOU pour the coffee and have HER cut the cake & tell her there's another surprise for her IN the egg!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am about 2 seconds away from just telling her! I have known about being pregnant since early Feb. DH has had plenty of time and this was the PERFECT idea. I told him he always ruins everything. We had the chance to give it to her so many times yesterday!

* Didn't like the cake idea, huh? Well, there's always the "Norman Rockwell" special. . . Box, inside a box, inside another box, and still another box, with the egg inside.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom