Milky duck poop?

@keitorin
   Water fowl need alot more niacin than what is in Chick starter so to be safe and make sure they have strong legs I'd get them started on some Nutritional yeast or Brewers yeast [not baking yeast] 1 Tab per cup of feed till they are 10 weeks old.  That is when they are growing the fastest. 

If they are eating egg white than that could be the culprit. What my ducks and poultry eats always shows up in their poop and as long as it doesn't have blood in it I just think back to what they had been eating previously. 

It's good to be concerned but if they are acting okay in every other way it is probably nothing to be concerned about You can also buy probiotics that are made for poultry look in your feed store or TSC

Thank you!

Hi there. I have noticed the same milky poop with my girls and saw this post from last year. Just wondering what the outcome was with your babies. Thanks.
They are doing wonderful! I think it was just the eggs we fed them. They both grew up to be boys (wonderful ) and are very happy. They have no heath issues! I hope you have no problems with your girls!

Waddles my duck has poop that looks like that too. She is not eating egg.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom