Mille Fleur Cochin Bantam Chicks

georgiagail

Songster
8 Years
Mar 27, 2011
Possum Kingdom Bantams Augusta Georgia
I have three 7 week old Mille Fleur Cochin Bantam chicks. Unsexed. From young stock; wanted to see if their first eggs were fertile. I've never shipped chicks, just eggs. I'm in Augusta Georgia. These little ones are eating well and can certainly be outside. They are $5 each.

Gail

Hi Gail,
My name is Torrie Eaton. Im from Louisiana and have been looking for some Mille Fleur Cochin Bantams. I was hoping to get some frizzles, but it looks like your birds are smooth feathered, unless you have some that frizzled that aren't in the pictures. You are selling your birds for 5.00/chick right? I am interested in 2 hen chicks. You would probably have to over night them to me, and I would be willing to pay for that, but how would we make the transaction? Do you use paypal? That is the only way I know of doing this. I am really interested so could you please get back with me as soon as you can. Thanks so much!!! Looking forward to getting some of your beautiful birds!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cell number is 985-759-0023. Thank you!

Did you ever find any? I'm in northwest Tennessee and would like to find some too. Please advise.

J Croom

I did not find any online but did find a local lady in SC that had a few. She is not online as far as I know. I would try The Market Bulletin in SC which is an agricultural paper. I have lost her contact info but that is where I found her.

Back
Top Bottom