Mille Fleur Cockerel-6 mos-will ship from NE KS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This little guy is wonderful and affectionate but doesn't fit in with my breeding program as I no longer have any Mille Fleur females.

Buyer pays actual shipping plus $10 box fee; should be around $40.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He has some frostbite damage on his comb, so while he WAS show quality, he isn't any longer- BUT those genes are still in there and he'd make a great addition to any breeding program. I've moved to Porcelains, so he doesn't fit in with my program any longer.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Oh myyyyyyyyyyy ... he is cute...

*tapping fingers on desk*

3. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Thanks!

l'll just keep listing him until he's a must-have for someone...He needs a loving home and I'm patient. I'm letting him hang out with the Porcelains until their laying picks up.

You know you want to....all the cool kids are doing it!

4. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009

l'll just keep listing him until he's a must-have for someone...He needs a loving home and I'm patient. I'm letting him hang out with the Porcelains until their laying picks up.

I seriously just lost a really jerky BMF roo .. so my girls are boy-less .. And he would be an improvement, for sure ................. *still tapping fingers on desk*

**would DH kill me if I had a rooster SHIPPED ......**

5. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop

I seriously just lost a really jerky BMF roo .. so my girls are boy-less .. And he would be an improvement, for sure ................. *still tapping fingers on desk*

**would DH kill me if I had a rooster SHIPPED ......**

I'm in 66044, NE Kansas- He's little...it may not be much. I think about $40 at most.

It's easier to apologize for not asking than to ask for permission!! (my DH would sneer at that...) [​IMG]

6. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

You know you want to........ Tame rooster and all...... Much easier buying a good tame one, than sorting out the bad ones...... The fact that he isn't already freezer meat means he's special, right? I bet he's a real sweetheart. If I only had more mille girls I'd have already bought him.

7. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:He's split off 4 girls from the Porcelain roos that follow him around...it's really cute. The last mottled girl is awfully fond of him, as well.

8. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    I just hatched 2 babies, if I knew they were pullets, I'd snatch him up for them! (Watch me end up with 2 cockerals!) Haha!

9. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:You'll know by 3 or 4 weeks. They're great little chickies.

10. ChickenPox

ChickenPox Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Middle GA
    Wow, how will I know? They are SO TEENY! Smaller than my cochins and silkies were at thier age. I have a lone little cochin in with them too and it's huge compared to them. But I LOVE the color coming in on them. Mille Fluer is one of my favorite colors. The cochin is a MF too! [​IMG] (REALLY wishing more than one of those eggs had hatched. [​IMG] )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by