Mille Fleur Cockerel-6 mos-will ship from NE KS

ChooksChick

BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist
15 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Larry, KS
My Coop
My Coop
This little guy is wonderful and affectionate but doesn't fit in with my breeding program as I no longer have any Mille Fleur females.

Buyer pays actual shipping plus $10 box fee; should be around $40.

14596_millefleurcockerel2.jpg

14596_mfc2.jpg

He has some frostbite damage on his comb, so while he WAS show quality, he isn't any longer- BUT those genes are still in there and he'd make a great addition to any breeding program. I've moved to Porcelains, so he doesn't fit in with my program any longer.

Thanks for looking!

14596_millefleur.jpg

14596_front_mille_roo_b.jpg

14596_feet_mille_a.jpg

Oh myyyyyyyyyyy ... he is cute...

*tapping fingers on desk*

Quote:
Thanks!

l'll just keep listing him until he's a must-have for someone...He needs a loving home and I'm patient. I'm letting him hang out with the Porcelains until their laying picks up.

You know you want to....all the cool kids are doing it!

Quote:
Thanks!

l'll just keep listing him until he's a must-have for someone...He needs a loving home and I'm patient. I'm letting him hang out with the Porcelains until their laying picks up.

I seriously just lost a really jerky BMF roo .. so my girls are boy-less .. And he would be an improvement, for sure ................. *still tapping fingers on desk*

**would DH kill me if I had a rooster SHIPPED ......**

Quote:
Thanks!

I seriously just lost a really jerky BMF roo .. so my girls are boy-less .. And he would be an improvement, for sure ................. *still tapping fingers on desk*

**would DH kill me if I had a rooster SHIPPED ......**

I'm in 66044, NE Kansas- He's little...it may not be much. I think about $40 at most.

It's easier to apologize for not asking than to ask for permission!! (my DH would sneer at that...)
hide.gif

You know you want to........ Tame rooster and all...... Much easier buying a good tame one, than sorting out the bad ones...... The fact that he isn't already freezer meat means he's special, right? I bet he's a real sweetheart. If I only had more mille girls I'd have already bought him.

Quote:
He's split off 4 girls from the Porcelain roos that follow him around...it's really cute. The last mottled girl is awfully fond of him, as well.

I just hatched 2 babies, if I knew they were pullets, I'd snatch him up for them! (Watch me end up with 2 cockerals!) Haha!

Wow, how will I know? They are SO TEENY! Smaller than my cochins and silkies were at thier age. I have a lone little cochin in with them too and it's huge compared to them. But I LOVE the color coming in on them. Mille Fluer is one of my favorite colors. The cochin is a MF too!
lol.png
(REALLY wishing more than one of those eggs had hatched.
sad.png
)

Back
Top Bottom