Mille fleur Dutch booted bantam chicks

JB30

Chirping
Aug 15, 2018
I have 22 chicks for sale $13 each. Hatched June 9th. My breeders are from eggs imported from Germany 3 years ago. They are beautiful little birds and lay tons of small white eggs. They are very calm in nature and would do well free ranging. They eat very little feed compared to standard chickens.Located north of peers AB. Delivery to Peers or Edson can be arranged. Text 780 725 3090 or message me on here.
20200611_105246.jpg
No phone calls please

I have 22 chicks for sale $13 each. Hatched June 9th. My breeders are from eggs imported from Germany 3 years ago. They are beautiful little birds and lay tons of small white eggs. They are very calm in nature and would do well free ranging. They eat very little feed compared to standard chickens.Located north of peers AB. Delivery to Peers or Edson can be arranged. Text 780 725 3090 or message me on here.View attachment 2189003No phone calls please
Would like 10 shipped or eggs, thanks

I have 22 chicks for sale $13 each. Hatched June 9th. My breeders are from eggs imported from Germany 3 years ago. They are beautiful little birds and lay tons of small white eggs. They are very calm in nature and would do well free ranging. They eat very little feed compared to standard chickens.Located north of peers AB. Delivery to Peers or Edson can be arranged. Text 780 725 3090 or message me on here.View attachment 2189003No phone calls please

Where are the points on the roosters comb if I may ask? Have they been dubbed?

It happens. My Jersey giant lost his one night when it was -40c and my little heater decided to quit working while I was away. It was only -12 outside when I left.

Such gorgeous hens and a very handsome rooster! I am so happy to see your flock. I have a Booted Bantam Cockerel that's 3 months old, named Archie. It's exciting to see how handsome and proper the guys become with maturity! Archie is very enjoyable to watch as he is so meticulous and purposeful, really taking his time with everything. He even crows slowly and it's as if he is practicing before he crows for all to hear. He is unlike any of my other birds. If you change your mind on shipping, please let me know. I'd love to hatch some of your eggs in hopes of hatching a mate for Archie.

Back
Top Bottom