Mille Fleur Leghorn Thread PIC HEAVY

Thanks for the compliments. At the moment, while they are laying like crazy I need to hatch whatever they lay to try to improve the stock, If you'd like to register on my new website you can get yourself put on the list by putting in your request. I'm sure I'll have eggs available in the summer, but still being in the project stage.

My new website is www.TheOmeletRanch.com Please don't be critical still much work needs to be done!

I am the luckiest girl!!! A wonderful gentleman contacted me and is sending his flock of mille fleur leghorns that he has worked with for over 5 years! He is no longer able to keep them and wanted me to be able to help continue with them.

I'm so tickled, I can't even explain. I'll report back with pictures when I get them, hopefully next week!

I am the luckiest girl!!! A wonderful gentleman contacted me and is sending his flock of mille fleur leghorns that he has worked with for over 5 years! He is no longer able to keep them and wanted me to be able to help continue with them.

I'm so tickled, I can't even explain. I'll report back with pictures when I get them, hopefully next week!

Congratulations! I can't wait to own some of these. My favorite pattern on one of my favorite chickens!! Best wishes!

Pretty birds. Your line originated partly from Sandhill, correct?
OH NO!!

I did however purchase Sandhill chicks in the beginning of devleoping my line, however there was such a large percentage of them that had white legs, I didn't use them. My line is currently from Rich Lehnert (his birds are pictured above as well) and JT Cashman, both have worked with them for over 5 years.

I will also be introducing another line this spring. I am working to establish my own line. As this breed variety is near extinction I feel very strong about my job in working with them and I'm so lucky to being mentored by Dan Honour, one of the best Leghorn breeders in the country.

A pic of my Mille Fleur Leghorns. Thanks Cheryl for the eggs. The two larger eggs are from my White Leghorns, the rest are Mille Fleur Leghorns. Goin add a little color to the Leghorn flock.

I am in love with your birds! Please keep me in mind when you are ready to share! I would love to work with these guys, I have the Exchequer Leghorns and find them fascinating also!

I have an auction running now for a limited release of eggs....see below

Back
Top Bottom