Mind blown by 6am......

MissMonty

Songster
5 Years
Sep 12, 2015
Dayton, OH
Good morning everyone....so I work from home (remote) and have to be working by 6:30 every morning. Often this means rolling out of bed last minute and rushing to my computer half asleep.

So I did that this morning, walked to the kitchen for a water and started hearing a rooster crowing.....I run to the window looking around very mad thinking someone dumped a roo (someone recently dumped the lone hen we currently have so its not out of the possibilities.

Couldn't see anything...so I go back to getting a water. I hear it again and talking. Now I'm really running around checking windows because #1 why is a rooster crowing on my property and #2 who in their right mind thinks its a good idea to come onto my farm at 6am.

Still can't see anything, untouched snow all around. Getting ready to go outside to investigate in the snow.....hear a dog barking. Then realized apparently it was a video on my phone someone posted on their fb and I pocket opened.....

Now time for coffee now that my morning adventures are over.

Now that is funny :lau :lau
Then again, going outside in the snow this early would have been sure to wake you up.

Yeah lately my husband has been making fun of me because I'm that chicken farmer that goes out in the morning with my PJ pants tucked in my boots looking like a crazy person anyways. I just usually wait to go out until daylight. :p

....I swear my neighbors have to think I'm a lunatic.

Sounds like its gonna be a crazy day for you. :D

Its always a crazy day around here :p

I am clearly going to need a nap or like aroma therapy or something. Stress level is already too high. I'm still mad someone dumped a rooster in my head, even tho it didn't actually happen.

Yeah lately my husband has been making fun of me because I'm that chicken farmer that goes out in the morning with my PJ pants tucked in my boots looking like a crazy person anyways. I just usually wait to go out until daylight. :p

....I swear my neighbors have to think I'm a lunatic.

Its always a crazy day around here :p

I am clearly going to need a nap or like aroma therapy or something. Stress level is already too high. I'm still mad someone dumped a rooster in my head, even tho it didn't actually happen.
Well, its Thursday, weekend is almost here!! :D

Back
Top Bottom