mini advance lockdown question

Hillschicks

Songster
7 Years
Jul 17, 2012
Here we are, day 18... Now we just fill both water pots and turn off the automatic turner and dont touch it till everyone is done hatching?? We shouldnt need to open to fill the water pots back up should we??

Just candled, about to lock em down, 7 out of 7 are alive and moving like crazy.. Wish us luck for a good hatch

I'm day 18 in my brinsea mini too!:) It's my first time incubating eggs. I'm filling up both sides tonight and then waiting and watching! I will keep checking my humidity and if it gets low I will open it up and add water. A mommy hen gets of her eggs I figure, so it should be ok if I need to add water. Good luck!

Here we are, day 18... Now we just fill both water pots and turn off the automatic turner and dont touch it till everyone is done hatching?? We shouldnt need to open to fill the water pots back up should we??

Just candled, about to lock em down, 7 out of 7 are alive and moving like crazy.. Wish us luck for a good hatch
Wow thats awesome!
Well, while your in lockdown you will most likely have to fill up the water pots once or twice. Its okay if you open the incubator for a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom