Mini Barn Coop

Quote:
Nice pic. My goats are wethers. I use them as pack goats when I go backpacking in the mountans. As far as separating the feed, I was thinking I would put a run directly underneath the coop that the acess was fenced off from the goats. I would bacically put a pop hole from underneath the coop where the feed and waterer was sitting into the goat pen for chicken only access to the feed. This way the feed and chickens would have shelter from rain/snow as well.

Quote:
It won't be in direct sunshine most of the day. I'll have to monitor it closely and if it gets too hot they sell the same roofing in white and I can just swap it out with only removing a few screws. Yes it does lift up as well. I didn't take close up photos, but all the windows in the front are screened with mesh for ventilation.

Quote:
My kids don't share the same opinion about me having patience.
roll.png

Quote:
If I were to backpack with these fat freeloaders they'd have to be in the pack and it would have to be on my back!
idunno.gif
My husband says I am an enabler. I guess I am, of all creatures great and small!

Your system sounds like a good plan, but then again that's what we thought everytime we came up with one!
he.gif

Good luck, you are doing a fantastic job, you and your boys.
woot.gif
What I want to see is a pic of your wife when she comes home and sees it!
wee.gif

Incredible! I think you and the kids need to be in the coop buildin' business. Can you swing by my house and finish mine? LOL. My husband and I started a new one last week and we are already on the verge of divorce. LOL, just kidding. I wish I had your skills!

Back
Top Bottom